Workshop: Managing Information Effectively
with Mind Mapping & Speed
Mind Mapping is a highly effective technique for dealing with information, and stimulating creativity. Speed reading is a set of skills and approaches which will allow you to double or even triple your current reading speed – with good comprehension. Learn both these powerful techniques in a single day.
Is it for me?
This course is for administrators, team members or managers who need tools for helping them to manage and use large quantities of information. The aim is to help you to read faster, understand, organise, analyse and recall what you have read. If you practice these skills you will harness the huge reserve capacity of your mind – and you will be surprised at what you can achieve.
During this course you will learn:
- How the mind works – and how to use this information to read faster and create Mind Maps
- The main laws of Mind Mapping
- The uses and benefits of Mind Maps
- How to browse quickly and effectively
- Six skills which will improve your reading speed
- Exercises to help you read faster and understand more of what you’ve read
- How to select an appropriate reading approach
- A process for studying more effectively.
Word Smiths training events are highly interactive events. This means our workshops work best with a group of between 10 and 15 participants – although we can of course deliver the same content in a lecture hall or as one-to-one session.