Sample feedback from Word Smiths’ clients
- "Elaine and I would like to thank you for an excellent presentation on Mind
Mapping yesterday. We had feedback from staff who found it very interesting
and were certainly going to give it a go – me included."
Debbie Avenell, The Royal Veterinary College
- "I attended a very useful course of speed reading with you yesterday 16
June 2010 at University of Bath. I just wanted to express about my deep thanking
to you. This course will change my life and dramatically improved my reading.
I will be very happy to be on contact with you for any co-operation in the
- "This is one course I don't need the report to
know what people felt, so many of them have been talking about it over
the last few days with so many positive comments. Once again, thanks you
for helping the team with this valuable skill."
Warren Sanger, Nationwide Building Society (speed reading course)
- “Excellent course. Highly recommended. Professional, knowledgeable and
Ann Richards, Welsh Blood Service (Effective Business Writing)
- “Very easy-going style – created an atmosphere in which it was easy to get
involved and contribute. Thoroughly enjoyable.”
Gavin Findlay, The Planning Inspectorate (Memory and Mind Mapping)
- “Well prepared, made to feel comfortable and a ‘safe’ learning environment
created. Good presentation, well judged. I don’t think it’s an
to say that your course formed a defining moment in my life.”
Gary Hayton, Bournemouth University (Speed Reading)
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the speed reading. Jane is very informative and encouraging.
She has a lovely friendly manner and explained everything. This will dramatically
enhance my life – especially my counselling courses.”
Pauline, Rainhill High School
- "Thank you very much for yesterday - we all found
the mind mapping training inspiring and came away determined to put theory
Eileen Weatherill, Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole Learning & Skills Council (LSC)
- "Thanks once again for yesterday's speed reading
course. I found it extremely informative and useful."
Steve Brooks, National Assembly for Wales
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you
for your consistently excellent editorial - and for your help with the
Business Plan Awards."
Anamika Bhatt, handbag.com
- "Great writing skills session - and great music."
Mark Edwards, Winterthur Life
- "I've been very impressed with your editing of
the EVCA graduate course project; the modules really communicate our message."
Prof. Koen Vandenbempt, EVCA (European Venture Capital Association)